||One great thing about being an older sister is being able to give your younger sister good advice, always have an open ear to listen, and someone you can truly call a best friend.
2. She’s has a great sense of humor
||We are always laughing and having a good time together. My sister is never so uptight where we can’t enjoy the presence of each other and get a good laugh in. Even though we are quite a few years apart, we still having common interest in most things and I love that about my sister
3. She’s stylish
||When I tell you she’s a bargain shopper, she really is. I don’t know how, but she finds the best clothes on sale racks in the store. She not only knows the latest trends, but she is usually being creative by creating her own. I absolutely love her sense of style and the way she carries herself.
4. She’s extremely helpful when it comes to giving good advice and helping people raise their self-esteem level
5. She’s not a follower when it comes to majority of the people her age
|| I love that my sister is still young and doesn't make decisions based off her friends. So many people start messing up senior year and their first year in college. I’m just so proud of my sister for striving to do her best and being a leader.
6. She’s so determined
7. She’s my blood
||It’s amazing that we are literally stuck together for life! I thank my parents over and over for having my sister. It would have been lonely being the only child. I often wonder how it would have been if I would have had a brother. But God makes no mistakes and he knew exactly what he was doing when he created my sister!
6 Quotes that remind me of My Sister
· “Sweet, crazy conversations full of half sentences, daydreams and misunderstandings more thrilling than understanding could ever be.”
· “Sisters function as safety nets in a chaotic world simply by being there for each other.”
· "Having a sister is like having a best friend you can't get rid of. You know whatever you do, they'll still be there."
· "Help one another, is part of the religion of sisterhood."
· "Sisters are for sharing laughter and wiping tears."
· "There's a special kind of freedom sisters enjoy. Freedom to share innermost thoughts, to ask a favor, to show their true feelings. The freedom to simply be themselves."
5 Bible Scriptures that remind me of my Sister
Proverbs 3:15 She is more precious than jewels, and nothing you desire can compare with her. Proverbs 7:4 Say to wisdom, “You are my sister,” and call insight your intimate friend, Romans 12:19 Love must be sincere. Hate what is evil; cling to what is good. Proverbs 31:25 She is clothed with strength and dignity, and she laughs without fear of the future. 1st Timothy 3:11 Women must likewise be dignified, not malicious gossips, but temperate, faithful in all things.