Things that I only ate from Monday-Friday (9pm)
· Avocado - really good in smoothies, I swear!
· Sweet potatoes- you can do a lot with sweet potatoes (cooking wise)
· Plantains - best cooked when they're really dark and almost black looking (the outside of them)
· Brussels Sprouts
· Lemons- mostly had this in my water bottles
· Zucchini - really good steamed
Liquids I had only
· Green tea w/honey and lemons- in the mornings
· Orange Juice
· Cranberry Juice
· Almond Milk
· Muscle Milk- after working out- first time trying it and it's really fulling
I finally ended Friday night around 9 pm and had me a Bratwurst which was really tasty.
Overall it was nice to cleanse and challenge my regular eating habits.. This week I'm doing a drink only water challenge. I did this the year of 2013 where I only allowed myself to drink water for the entire month of January. My next big challenge may be no meat for the entire month of May (still unsure). Something inside me wants to go vegetarian, but I do love me some meat. Maybe next year, who knows?
Stay posted. Thanks for reading my blog! Comment below with any healthy food challenges you've tried or recommend! God bless =)