2. Keeping everyone out your personal life will result in a more peaceful life
3. My immediate family will always be there for me not matter what! My mother and father are my biggest supporters and my little sister is my heart and joy!
4. Becoming a middle school teacher was the best decision I made in life.
5. I make no apologies for obeying the Lord
6. Eating tons of vegetables and fresh fruits weekly make me feel more energized
7. Saying "no" or "Sorry, I'm too busy" is okay.
8. Don't allow your feelings to weigh your down
9. Style has nothing to do with how much money you spend on your outfit.
10. People can’t drive you crazy if you don’t give them the keys
11. Celibacy is beautiful
12. "Biblical courtship" over recreational dating is the way of life. Allow your relationship to glorify God ♥
13. Knowledge is power & I truly enjoy reading. When people buy me books it excites me!
14. Kids are influenced by the people they value in life
15. God is real
16. A confident woman doesn't live in fear
17. The book of James is my favorite book in the bible.
18. Stop making irrational decisions based on emotions
19. It’s okay to wait
20. There is absolutely nothing out there in the clubs.
21. When I eliminated distractions, my life changed. God has been working in me to mold me into ALL that He has created me to be. Therefore, I needed to align with Him and let that be my focus.
22. The past does not equal the future
23. When you’re filled with laughter, others notice.
24. Dying daily hurts the flesh, but you feel empowered in the spirit
25. I am truly privileged to be growing old... I think of it as being able to renew my lease on this Earth.