For some people, 2015 might haven’t been a great year, but it has definitely been a good year for me. And that’s not saying it to brag, but I seriously, so much transpired. ……Tons of prayers, doors opening, allowing God to block some people out of my life, and becoming more loving towards people took place.
Things that I often think about on a weekly basis:
1. The older I get, I truly realize that life is what you make it and it’s all about perspective.
2. Thoughts are important (learning how to guard your mind and not allow sinful seeds to get planted)
3. What you say and how you say things is important (word choice and tune of voice is a big deal)
4. Allowing people to know that you love them and appreciate them (giving recognition where and when it’s due)
5. Helping people and not making it all about “YOU”
6. Understanding that saving is important and spending isn't always bad…realizing that you can’t die with money
7. Don’t repeat the same mistakes ...especially if you’re looking for different results.
8. When the Holy Spirit guides you, obey!
10. Obedience is better than sacrifice.
11. Life on Earth is temporary
12. Prayer is IMPORTANT (this will be a completely different blog) ….But prayer has definitely changed my life. It’s just amazing to see how I’ve prayed for stuff and God has given me very clear and detailed answers within that same week. For good or bad. I can’t go a day with praying in the morning, night, and mentally in my head throughout the day.
I can go on and on in this blog, but my main point is ….live your life….I’ll say that again…LIVE YOUR LIFE…
You have only one life to live, so make it the best. Be mindful of how you treat others and always remember to respect your mind, body, and soul.
God bless and happy birthday to everyone born in November and December!!